FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Intheswamp
It's hot. I'm thinking of painting my mailbox white...it's currently black. If Tom Sawyer was around he could con somebody into doing this for me. Before I paint it I might stand back a piece with my daddy's old Remington Sportsman with some number 4 shot and ventilate it a tad to let some heat out...being waterproof is really over-rated these days anyhow, ya know. I could blame it on vandals if the lady on the mule said anything about it.

That's all.
By DragonsEye
If any relations -- kids, nieces/nephews, grandkids, et cetera -- have any artistic bent, why not have them paint it? Many, many moons ago -- when my folks had a metal mailbox -- I decided it was too boring and so painted a rather fanciful dragon on the side with its tail being the "flag" bar.
Shadowtski liked this
By DragonsEye
Intheswamp wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:31 pm Hmmm, I could paint it like a skunk and let the flag be it's tail. :mrgreen:
Which could be seen as a metaphorical indictment of the type of material which often shows up in one's mailbox. :mrgreen: You could also paint cps on it such as a vft ....
Intheswamp liked this
By Intheswamp
DragonsEye wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:06 am
Intheswamp wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:31 pm Hmmm, I could paint it like a skunk and let the flag be it's tail. :mrgreen:
Which could be seen as a metaphorical indictment of the type of material which often shows up in one's mailbox. :mrgreen: You could also paint cps on it such as a vft ....
Do you think anybody would get "disgruntled"??? Don't want nobody going postal on me! :P
DragonsEye liked this

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Not what you would expect...

The old trailer is kinda spooky as it is, withou[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!