FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Ask questions about terrariums, mini bogs, greenhouses and other growing environments

Moderator: Matt

By jkochuni
Thoughts on this website? I believe it is fake. Only has been around for one year, no location, and reviews entered on same day. I’m looking to buy an Elite Titan Greenhouse, but so far have not managed to find a USA dealer.

https://permiumgreenhouses.com/
By jkochuni
jkochuni wrote:Thoughts on this website? I believe it is fake. Only has been around for one year, no location, and reviews entered on same day. I’m looking to buy an Elite Titan Greenhouse, but so far have not managed to find a USA dealer.

https://permiumgreenhouses.com/
Number doesn’t work as well. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By jkochuni
Hang wrote:could check https://ogrow.com/ - not sure if they have the type you wanted though, i bought my mini greenhouse from them
I’ll take a look, and thanks.

By RoccoL
This site is completely fake. They give you a fake shipping company after you order which then requires a $2,000 insurance for shipping which is refundable they say. Problem is when I never received the item I am out purchase price and insurance. I am the idiot but buyer beware this site and affiliates are complete scammers.
By jkochuni
RoccoL wrote:This site is completely fake. They give you a fake shipping company after you order which then requires a $2,000 insurance for shipping which is refundable they say. Problem is when I never received the item I am out purchase price and insurance. I am the idiot but buyer beware this site and affiliates are complete scammers.
Oh no! You placed an order with them?

By jetfire245
RoccoL wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:08 pm This site is completely fake. They give you a fake shipping company after you order which then requires a $2,000 insurance for shipping which is refundable they say. Problem is when I never received the item I am out purchase price and insurance. I am the idiot but buyer beware this site and affiliates are complete scammers.

You could've just disputed the charge on your card.
Drosera germination time

I know I got the "Redrum" seeds from th[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Counting to infinity.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!