FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By VelvetTooth
Ordered: 4/20
Shipped: 4/20 :o
Received: 4/23
Review: Ordered the small 3x cultivar flytraps for $26 free shipping and no sales tax :lol: . Order comes with pots and LFSM. B52 and red dragon are guaranteed, and the third is a random of a typical, flexx, pinnacle, king henry, or dente. I got the dente. The B52 ended up being 3 plants and one had a flower stalk which I cut off. Very satisfied with the fast shipping and 2 extra B52s! I would definitely order from Joel again if he expanded his sarracenia varieties. I heard that flowers stalks can become plants themselves, so I just put mine in the LFSM. Is this the right way to do it?

Update: Turns out that pink plant is a not red dragon and it is actually a Flexx. It became full green in outdoor sunlight. I asked customer service and the old description of B52 and red dragon being guaranteed is false. Did not get a replacement even though on the review someone else with my same problem from last yr did. Customer service was a bit rude. Apparently it is actually just 3 random plants despite the site still saying B52 and red dragon are guaranteed.
Attachments:
D7FC187B-0164-464E-BCDD-DC1A131D9103.jpeg
D7FC187B-0164-464E-BCDD-DC1A131D9103.jpeg (2.58 MiB) Viewed 4137 times
Last edited by VelvetTooth on Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hendre, za419 liked this
By MikeB
VelvetTooth wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:37 am I heard that flowers stalks can become plants themselves, so I just put mine in the LFSM. Is this the right way to do it?
Yes. Here is an article on Flytrap Care that covers flower-stalk propagation.
Panman, VelvetTooth liked this

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!