FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

News, sales and Announcements about the FlytrapStore

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
FINALLY!!! Available here:
https://www.flytrapcare.com/store/cepha ... llicularis

I think it has been a couple of years since we've offered any Cephs, but the ones we potted out back in November in this video are ready to go:

These have been growing for 5 months in soil and are now well hardened, well established, and ready for new homes!!

They will come potted in attractive 4-inch faux terra cotta pots and potted in 50/50 peat and 12-grit silica sand, topped with 12-grit silica sand.

These are all juveniles and haven't put out mature pitchers yet but many look like they're ready to do so soon. Offered in clumps ranging from medium (about 3/4 inch in diameter) to XXL (about 1.75-2 inch diameter) in size.

Cephalotus are hard to find these days and are sold out most of the time at most carnivorous plant nurseries so don't miss your chance to get one!
Potted-Cephalotus3.jpg
Potted-Cephalotus3.jpg (219.79 KiB) Viewed 3448 times
Potted-Cephalotus1.jpg
Potted-Cephalotus1.jpg (308.76 KiB) Viewed 3448 times
Potted-Cephalotus2.jpg
Potted-Cephalotus2.jpg (312.15 KiB) Viewed 3448 times
Panman liked this
By ChefDean
I love how, in the video, you threw Leah under the bus for breaking plants when planting into LFSM. You're a horrible, horrible husband!
However, I'm not liking the timing, as I'm concentrating on school, so I'm not working at the moment. Even though the wife makes good money, the allowance she gives me doesn't factor much into buying plants. Very cool specimens!
Panman liked this
By Matt
ChefDean wrote:I love how, in the video, you threw Leah under the bus for breaking plants when planting into LFSM. You're a horrible, horrible husband!
:lol: :lol: :lol: You know she'll usually call me out on such things!! But in this case it was too true for her to say anything :D

ChefDean wrote:However, I'm not liking the timing, as I'm concentrating on school, so I'm not working at the moment. Even though the wife makes good money, the allowance she gives me doesn't factor much into buying plants. Very cool specimens!
Totally understandable. Maybe I'll have some ready to go when you come visit our Missouri location to help with the greenhouse and I can just hand you one ;) It's looking likely that we'll be moving sooner than we thought we would initially. We could be in Missouri by July!
Shadowtski liked this
By ChefDean
Matt wrote:It's looking likely that we'll be moving sooner than we thought we would initially. We could be in Missouri by July!
That's great! Keep me informed on what's going on, I've already told the wife I'm planning on a Missouri trip.
Once the greenhouse arrives, and you have a plan on installation, PM or text to let me know dates. Also, let me know hardware sizes so I know what tools I need to bring: 20 volt hammer drill with some masonry bits, circular saw, angle grinder with grinding wheels (let me know if I need to get cutting wheels), lots of hand tools, air compressor, hand truck, plus whatever you think we'll need, I might have it.
Panman, Matt liked this
By Matt
ChefDean wrote:That's great! Keep me informed on what's going on, I've already told the wife I'm planning on a Missouri trip.
Once the greenhouse arrives, and you have a plan on installation, PM or text to let me know dates. Also, let me know hardware sizes so I know what tools I need to bring: 20 volt hammer drill with some masonry bits, circular saw, angle grinder with grinding wheels (let me know if I need to get cutting wheels), lots of hand tools, air compressor, hand truck, plus whatever you think we'll need, I might have it.
Will definitely do that! My dad has every tool under the sun as well so between you two, we shouldn't be lacking for needed tools!!
My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Counting to infinity.

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!