FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By Do_Gon
Just a heads up. You won't be notified as they are put in stock. (From what I can tell).The inventory is checked in the middle of the night sometime and emails are sent from there. So if they get in what you're waiting for, and sell out that same day before the computer checks, you'll never get that notification.
elaineo, Matt liked this
By Panman
I'm also using a tool called Wachette {https://www.wachete.com/}. It lets you monitor for changes to a web page. The free version also only checks once every 24 hours but I seem to get good notifications from it.
elaineo, Matt liked this
By Matt
Do_Gon wrote:Just a heads up. You won't be notified as they are put in stock. (From what I can tell).The inventory is checked in the middle of the night sometime and emails are sent from there. So if they get in what you're waiting for, and sell out that same day before the computer checks, you'll never get that notification.
That's correct. We usually try to put things in stock in the evenings now so that there is some small chance that they'll make it until midnight and the automated notification emails go out, but they never seem to last that long :lol:
Panman, elaineo liked this
Drosera germination time

What Chef Dean said... But if I had to pick a num[…]

Counting to infinity.

assuming they have enough light and water, are gre[…]

My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!