FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live outside the US, UK or EU

Moderator: Matt

By PlantsWithTeeth_01
I am looking for nepenthes seeds:

• Edwardsiana
    Macrophylla
    Hamata
    Villosa
    Rajah

Also interested in other nepenthes seeds. They can come from anywhere, so long as you are either a registered business / nursery and can attach an invoice with business details, and state the full name of the seed (Nepenthes Rafflesiana, not N. Raff. for example), or provide a phytosanitary certificate, as per Australian import regulations, as I am in Australia. Thanks.
By Apollyon
Cretaceous wrote:Did you get any DM response to this? Basically the exact same thing I wanted to post here.
Odds are you'll have to visit a nursery site, like carnivero or get lucky on a site like rarexoticseeds (one e between rare and exotic; the other is malware) to get something like this; especially for "valuable" plants like those. The sheer amount of time to grow those to maturity and the odds of having both genders to cross is going to be hard to find. Those people wouldn't likely try to hustle those seeds on a forum; they wouldn't need to. I can get the certification idea to give credibility and security for their purchase but if they're that professional; they'll have their own outlet to provide their products.
Cretaceous liked this
By Cretaceous
I actually have a batch from rarexoticseeds that I'm trying to germinate now. This is a real conundrum for those of us who live in countries where we can import seeds but not plants or plant material. Almost impossible to get those high-value species.
Hello, New to the forum

Welcome to the forum! We have a horrible deer i[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mine[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!