FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By Do_Gon
I made an order from these people 2 days ago but quickly regretted not ordering more. I checked on the order that was processing but saw that I could email them. I did. Was emailed back shortly afterwards. Not only were they aware of my order but they also helped me to cancel it so that I could re-order with my full order this time. In my opinion, this type of customer service is above and beyond. I wanted to make a post to thank them and let others know about their great service. @Matt and Leah thank you both very kindly for what you do. Your efforts are appreciated.
uxleumas, MikeB, Shadowtski and 5 others liked this
By Matt
Thanks so much for the kind feedback! We very much appreciate hearing from happy customers. It's just the two of us running the little FlytrapStore, so sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming to keep up with all of the potting, propagation, customer service, order processing, packaging, etc., but we do our best and always try to keep our customers happy.

We both love our little carnivorous plant friends and want to share the joy with everyone who has even the slightest interest in growing CPs. For that reason, we do our very best to make the entire experience of purchasing plants online from us a positive one. It's so very nice to hear when we are successful in doing so!! Thanks again for letting us know. It makes both Leah and I very happy :D :D
Panman liked this
Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , You can send me the info sure, thank[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Here we have a volunteer who is sharing their flyt[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

This is the best I can offer since I do not grow i[…]

You might want to try searching for online plant s[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

I got this baby in one of HH contests I believe li[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!