FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Pinguicula care here

Moderator: Matt

By Aging_Bourbon
I hate the not knowing the species. But It seems to me like a Mexican butterwort. Well I can tell you to keep the soil moist but don't keep it wet, Butterworts are known for getting root rot. It it some sunlight, I grow mine in sunlight. hope that helped a little.
By manzano167
allenc666 wrote:I hate the not knowing the species. But It seems to me like a Mexican butterwort. Well I can tell you to keep the soil moist but don't keep it wet, Butterworts are known for getting root rot. It it some sunlight, I grow mine in sunlight. hope that helped a little.

i know the basics but i dont know how much humidity, lights ad all the other stuf to mae it healthy :cry:
By Aging_Bourbon
manzano167 wrote:i know the basics but i dont know how much humidity, lights ad all the other stuf to mae it healthy :cry:
Oh i see, Well I grow mine with hardly any humidity at all. They seem to be producing dew like Cr@zy! It's just the amount of light you give them almost like sundews.
I wouldn't use direct sunlight unless your plant is use to it. Try acclimating it, or you could use artificial lighting if your not so sure on what to do. Mine, I leave them
on a south window (since the sun shines more in the south now) all day.
By Aging_Bourbon
manzano167 wrote:now tats what i needed! thx
No problem man! That's why I'm here.
Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, I just wanted your thoughts on Dionaea m.[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

the media looks like peat? Did you add water and f[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!