FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Pinguicula care here

Moderator: Matt

By Ben Goudge
The LFSM method also works for carnivorous leaves of both heterophyllous (i.e. P. x Sethos) and homophyllous (i.e. P. emarginata).
By tommyr
This board is a bit messed up. I keep getting email about "new messages" and they are actually OLD messages. Just got a "new message" alert and it's was about the above message, dated 7/11. Weird.
Adriana liked this
By Do_Gon
tommyr wrote:This board is a bit messed up. I keep getting email about "new messages" and they are actually OLD messages. Just got a "new message" alert and it's was about the above message, dated 7/11. Weird.
Yup yup. That's one reason I try not to post too often.
By tommyr
Matt wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:50 am Yep, I've noticed that too. Not sure why there is such a dramatic delay! I will investigate further.
I just now got a top reply email for a July 15th post. Weird. The bell notifications on the site seem to work fine though, that's where I saw your reply Matt. I never got an email about the reply.
By Matt
tommyr wrote:I just now got a top reply email for a July 15th post. Weird. The bell notifications on the site seem to work fine though, that's where I saw your reply Matt. I never got an email about the reply.
Yeah, I have no idea why those emails are taking so long to be delivered. I've had a few of them arrive as well.
tommyr liked this
Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!