FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Ask questions about terrariums, mini bogs, greenhouses and other growing environments

Moderator: Matt

By RyRyTS
Try looking in pet shops around the reptile and fish tank areas. They should have plenty of T5 bulbs etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By bunkyz52
Hello, have been making good progress on my CP terrarium. Plants are thriving and showing good coloring. I've set up a misting system and a 12v pumping system. I'm gonna see if I can post a couple pictures. The Darlintonia planting is working well so far. Bought two clumps of seedlings and have them potted in a pot that has a constant flow of water. I concocted a pump system that is working well so far. I'd love to hear any ideas or comments you may have. Happy growing
Attachments:
IMG_1513.JPG
IMG_1513.JPG (740.68 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
IMG_1517.JPG
IMG_1517.JPG (716.22 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
By unclelefty47
bunkyz52 wrote:Hello, have been making good progress on my CP terrarium. Plants are thriving and showing good coloring. I've set up a misting system and a 12v pumping system. I'm gonna see if I can post a couple pictures. The Darlintonia planting is working well so far. Bought two clumps of seedlings and have them potted in a pot that has a constant flow of water. I concocted a pump system that is working well so far. I'd love to hear any ideas or comments you may have. Happy growing
Nice collection! I like to keep only a few in the terrarium and the rest out by a sunny window.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
My sundew isn’t eating!

Hi guys here are my baby sundews now! Please like![…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!