FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Dionae
Hello everyone. Decided to start a thread and give away any extra seed I may have. First up is some sarracenia seed. Its a hybrid, rubra wherryi x purp purp. I probably have enough to send 7 people 10-15 seeds. I would prefer that you had experience growing sarrs from seed as I would like to see their progression over time and that you've been a member for more than 6 months(some of the giveaways wont have these stipulations). First 7 people that meet these couple of requirements and sign up get them for SASE(self addressed stamped envelope). Just send me a PM for my address :) .

Dionae liked this
By jwbates26
Dionae wrote:Hello everyone. Decided to start a thread and give away any extra seed I may have. First up is some sarracenia seed. Its a hybrid, rubra wherryi x purp purp. I probably have enough to send 7 people 10-15 seeds. I would prefer that you had experience growing sarrs from seed as I would like to see their progression over time and that you've been a member for more than 6 months(some of the giveaways wont have these stipulations). First 7 people that meet these couple of requirements and sign up get them for SASE(self addressed stamped envelope). Just send me a PM for my address :) .

1. jwbates
By land_pro
1. jwbates
2.chtripp
3.jake
4.parker679
5.Altemar
6.land_pro

And i still have to ship out the purp to you and the interfolia seeds if your still intrested. My sister had problems with a pregnancy and it has been crazy around here...sorry
By jht-union
Wish i could participate( i could) but the seeds would probably sit in the packet for a couple of months or years. Although now that i don't have to worry about plants(not many), i am thinking about doing tc just for fun, but i won't get to keep the plants from the tc because of space and time and conditions so the plants that i do tc on will most likely go simewhere else.

Anyway nice offer Dionea and if anyone doesn't take the seeds, i would like to be the 7th person. :)
By Goodkoalie
1. jwbates
2.chtripp
3.jake
4.parker679
5.Altemar
6.land_pro
7.Goodkoalie

I am currently S. purps from seeds which i started several months ago. Sorrey i can;t post pics because my camera broke. Even though i was not on this forum for 6 months, i have been growing sarracenia's for a few years.

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Drosera germination time

Re: germination time, I got some d. madagascariens[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!