FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By chtripp
All gone. Roarke, I got a message from you but it was blank. You will be next in line when I have more seeds available, if you were asking about seeds.
By roarke
This is not fair ! :( My message was not blank, saw it after a while in my "Sent messages" box. If you already got other users in line before me, you should said this in your topic. :cry: I hope in the next years, i will got the chance to...
By WhereAmI
CH just wanted to let you know that some of my D. Capensis seeds you sent me are already germinating (4 days after sowing) And the D. Spatulata Fraser Island seeds you sent some have started germinating some haven't (Split them up into 2 different containers to test how well they germinate at different humidities. 100% is growing whereas I'm still waiting on the 80% to germinate. Thank you so much for the seeds once again.
WhereAmI liked this
By chtripp
roarke, I swear I don't have a readable message from you, resend it. I had 4 other messages ahead of your's by the times they were sent, the seeds were first come, first serve. You will be next in line for more seeds shortly, I am always harvesting seed and packaging it when time allows.
By chtripp
WhereAmI wrote:CH just wanted to let you know that some of my D. Capensis seeds you sent me are already germinating (4 days after sowing) And the D. Spatulata Fraser Island seeds you sent some have started germinating some haven't (Split them up into 2 different containers to test how well they germinate at different humidities. 100% is growing whereas I'm still waiting on the 80% to germinate. Thank you so much for the seeds once again.
Good deal, hope they grow well for you.
By WhereAmI
roarke wrote:Chtripp, don't swear, is not polite ! Trust comes hard these days, if you are here to help or not, i don't expect nothing.

Its also not polite to complain because you didn't get seeds. All Ch is trying to say is that he had other pm's show up in his inbox prior to yours. He didn't post anywhere in this thread the amount of people he had "In line" for seeds, the only thing he posted was the amount of packets left. I understand you may be upset about a glitch in the system causing your message not to send immediately, however Ch is trying to do the right thing. I fully understand how you may be upset about not getting through in time but that is something better handled through PM's rather than on the open boards.
By LarryBoy99
Hey Chtripp, just wanted to give an update on the seeds i received from you....Im getting little green sprouts shooting up all over the cups :D
The picture is from when i first noticed them and there are a lot more now
Attachments:
IMAG0273.jpg
IMAG0273.jpg (183.89 KiB) Viewed 4884 times
By roarke
chtripp, btw, is best to water down the media first and put the seeds on top without bury them or to put the seeds on top of the media and after that water the media ? And of course the media must be more moist than usual, no ?
Hello, New to the forum

Welcome to the forum! We have a horrible deer i[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mine[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!