FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Pinguicula care here

Moderator: Matt

By nowelly
I went through the vendor list on the forum and was a bit overwhelmed…I was wondering where you folks have had good luck online ordering pings.
By NightRaider
Rainbow Carnivorous Plants is my go-to for pings. Always very healthy adult-size plants, packaging is exceptional, and they often run sales and sometimes throw in bonus plants. I've only ever ordered pings from there and CalCarn, and Rainbow wasn't just in a league of its own, it was playing an entirely different sport.
By evenwind
I've always had good luck with Cascade Carnivores https://www.cascadecarnivores.com
By ChefDean
I've gone to bugeater_gardens on Instagram for my Pings. He doesn't usually post sales, but if you give him an idea of what you're looking for, he might be able to help you out. If you're looking for function over fashion, he can usually be more flexible with the crosses he does. In my experience, the crosses that seem unremarkable as juveniles can grow up to be pretty neat looking.
You can PM him here to see if he has anything available, his username is Xanthoparmelia.
GoldenFarmer liked this
By Apollyon
A lot of the main nurseries are good for them but I personally skip CA Carnivore. Curiousplant is pretty good. I also have some pings for sale with a thread here. Check my signature and pm if anything catches your eye
Panman, nowelly liked this
By Bug_cemetery
I've gone to bugeater_gardens on Instagram for my Pings
Yes! Bugeater_gardens is a hobbyist seller and good to work with. He has a lot of pics of the parent plants in his feed. just dm on instagram for availability and prices.

Rainbow Carnivorous Plants is excellent for mature, flowering size plants. I’ve ordered quite a bit from them, they are my favorite retailer. I also like Curious Plant. You will get larger plants from both of these sellers than from hobbyists and the prices are very fair for the size and quality.
My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!