FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
SephSFX wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:11 am Worth it to participate if I got a packet of mixed rosettes from the seed bank? Image
Sure, why not?
The mixed Rosettes pack has capi and spat, but typical versions only of all those listed (except the filiformis FR).
This pack definitely has spatulata "Tamlin" and three pods of capillaris (Bertioga, Brazil). The capi may or may not have produced as the stalk was damaged before the flowers bloomed, but they continued to develop. They never opened, however this plant has previously produced viable seeds without the flowers opening, so there's a chance you'll get both.
Drawing is today-ish, depending on when I get my chores done, so get in on it quickly.
By Intheswamp
I need to go take a couple of xanax or something...the suspense and excitement is killin' me!!!! :lol:

Will there be an awards ceremony kind of thing???? I mean I've been to two awards ceremonies this past week and one scheduled next week...granddaughters...one middle school, one highschool, and next week yet another one for elementary school!!!! I'm getting "award-lag" but I could muster the energy for *one* more!!! :lol:

Let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Panman, Karenwithakay liked this
By SephSFX
1. intheswamp - Thanks ChiefBean!
2. Shore_Fancy_Nursery - just like this! Now you're entered. Praise the chef... I mean Chief.
3. Karenwithakay- Have I been entered? :?: :shock:
4. SephSFX - Woooo!
By Intheswamp
...and SephSFX cool as a cucumber slides into the #4 slot. The field is filling up fast. Looks like we're in for a regular ol' donnybrook here today, ladies and gentlemen. Yessiree, a regular battle royale' about to take place before your very eyes!!! :mrgreen:
By thepitchergrower
Intheswamp wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 7:24 pm ...and SephSFX cool as a cucumber slides into the #4 slot. The field is filling up fast. Looks like we're in for a regular ol' donnybrook here today, ladies and gentlemen. Yessiree, a regular battle royale' about to take place before your very eyes!!! :mrgreen:
Fast? Hardly. When you've been here long enough, when someone does a giveaway for something very cool, you can easily get 10-20 new people signing up per day....
By ChefDean
20220521_144321.jpg
20220521_144321.jpg (39.7 KiB) Viewed 1729 times
ChiefBean has spun the wheel (so to speak), and the winner is... Karenwithakay!
Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll get these on their way to you.
Karenwithakay liked this
By Intheswamp
Congratulations Karenwithakay!!! I took one look at your entry and I said to myself, "Myself, now there's a shoe-in for this high-stakes competition!!!! That person has "what it takes to pull this heist off!!!" :lol:
Panman, Karenwithakay liked this
By Karenwithakay
ChefDean wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 7:47 pm 20220521_144321.jpg
ChiefBean has spun the wheel (so to speak), and the winner is... Karenwithakay!
Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll get these on their way to you.
I'm dabbing and pog-ing all the way to plant town. Will PM you once I figure out how to do it. Should be simple enough. :mrgreen:
Panman liked this
By Karenwithakay
Intheswamp wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 7:53 pm Congratulations Karenwithakay!!! I took one look at your entry and I said to myself, "Myself, now there's a shoe-in for this high-stakes competition!!!! That person has "what it takes to pull this heist off!!!" :lol:
Cringe. I have the cringe. :mrgreen:
Intheswamp, za419 liked this

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

From what I remember, one quarter teaspoon per gal[…]

worm in substrate?

Yes. It looks like a fungus gnat larvae to me as[…]

a table with under bed totes painted white used […]

These are argentine ants, to the best of my know[…]

Unkown sarracenia

I got these sarracenia from sarracenia northwest a[…]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!