FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Ask questions about terrariums, mini bogs, greenhouses and other growing environments

Moderator: Matt

By aprilsobsessed2020
Last night my set up got delivered for my little greenhouse and it got it all set up with the LEDs and a humidifier. I’m open to suggestions or tips Image
It is currently housing some struggling Nepenthes’, some new sundews and the fly traps and Sarracenias go in at night without the lights.
Also, I moved the humidifier to the top shelf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By aprilsobsessed2020
Thank you! I’ve been planning it ever since I got my first ‘death-box’ trap and I’m so excited to see it come to fruition.

By optimus prime
Next year I’m gonna get a green house to house all my plants
By aprilsobsessed2020
How exciting! You know I was actually able to do it for about $125. I had to save up for a while, but it was so worth it!

By Apollyon
Haha, once you commit to buying a rack like that, the real addiction shows itself. You'll have pings and cephalotus before too long lol. Cool setup though. I just got a new rack myself (second one :lol: ) I'm doing LED panels for this one. Trying Yescom and Mars Hydro, we'll see how it goes. I like T5s but if LED can do better I won't complain (neither will the electric bill).
By aprilsobsessed2020
I’m still absolutely loving it! The light strips aren’t costing me too much in electricity and all my plants carnivorous/ and non are seeming to love it

By aprilsobsessed2020
Apollyon wrote:Haha, once you commit to buying a rack like that, the real addiction shows itself. You'll have pings and cephalotus before too long lol. Cool setup though. I just got a new rack myself (second one :lol: ) I'm doing LED panels for this one. Trying Yescom and Mars Hydro, we'll see how it goes. I like T5s but if LED can do better I won't complain (neither will the electric bill).
I thought about panels but I ended up just going basic strips!
You are right though I’m constantly on the look out for new carnivores!

By aprilsobsessed2020
sanguinearocks101 wrote:I just got some long wooden poles that I had, screwed them together, and put plastic wrap around it. Living the life of a cheapskate :D ...except when I see a plant I really want...
Hahaha hey! It happens ImageImage I’m just a spoiled brat. Life’s about deciding which things are worth it Image

Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Any ideas?

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!