FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By hollyhock
Yep time for another hollyhock giveaway. Always twisted and hopefully fun and a way to share :D
Seed swap ....here's how it will work. Hopefully??? :lol:
You post a package of seeds to giveaway. When someone claims your seeds that's your ticket into my giveaway. You must send the claimed seeds to the winner. This will be a way to share with each other and I will giveaway a mystery plant and a few extra seeds from my collection. The person that claims the seeds hopefully will post seeds to giveaway. But only those that post seeds that are claimed are entered. I will cover shipping for the prize. Who wants to try it? Let's see?
:lol:
Shadowtski, Sundews69 liked this
By hollyhock
Shadowtski wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:03 pm I just received a PM claiming my D. regia seeds.
Would this be acceptable to the giveaway sponsor or do you want someone to post a reply in this thread to claim them?
Thanks,
Mike
Yes and I just edited the giveaway to explain it a little bit better. I think 🤔 :)
By jetfire245
I've got a suplex of Drosera Californica seeds coming.

I'll see if anyone bites, I'd love to get these out to other people.
By Sundews69
I've got tiny amount of D. Burmannii "Humpty Doo" left I could share. I'm starting to question the viability though. I've had mine going for close to a month and had nothing.

I love this hollyhock! A great idea! Quick question: Is there a limit as to how many seeds you can claim? Like if you already claimed something but something else you really want comes up, could you request that as well? I'm thinking about requesting those cyclosecta seeds but I want to make sure that's what I really want.
By Garden_Nymph
I would like to claim the Pinguicula cyclosecta seeds from Bluefire if still avail. Not sure I'm doing this right.
Drosera germination time

What Chef Dean said... But if I had to pick a num[…]

Counting to infinity.

assuming they have enough light and water, are gre[…]

My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!