FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By Bluefire
Garden_Nymph wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:48 pm I would like to claim the Pinguicula cyclosecta seeds from Bluefire if still avail. Not sure I'm doing this right.
I'm not sure either. I'm thinking maybe let the guy who chose first decide whether or not they want the seeds and if not, you get them. Either way, I just pollinated another flower so there will be more later (maybe for trade?) for whoever doesn't get them.
By Garden_Nymph
Oh :oops: sorry I didn't see someone else requested them. I will keep watch too see if they do. I just got excited and missed it.
By Bluefire
Garden_Nymph wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:53 am Oh :oops: sorry I didn't see someone else requested them. I will keep watch too see if they do. I just got excited and missed it.
It's okay. We all miss things from time to time.
By Sundews69
Oh, no, she can have them. I'm quite interested, but I didn't officially request it yet because I wanted to see what hollyhock said to my question. Because I didn't officially request it, Garden Nymph can have 'em. I appreciate you pointing that out though, Bluefire. If you have some available later, I would still be interested.
By Garden_Nymph
You are all so kind here. I really appreciate if you are ok with it. These would be my first pings since I lost my original collection and they are gorgeous. Mb I could even send you a few to share?
By Sundews69
Sure, I just want to expand my ping collection, but if you are restarting yours, then you need the seeds more than I do. And yeah, if you happen to have extras, I would happily take them off your hands. But don't fret over it. No need to try to be scarce with sowing your seeds.
Garden_Nymph liked this
By Garden_Nymph
Thank you so much! I will definitely try to share them with you.
Sundews69 liked this
By Bluefire
Sundews69 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:34 am Oh, no, she can have them. I'm quite interested, but I didn't officially request it yet because I wanted to see what hollyhock said to my question. Because I didn't officially request it, Garden Nymph can have 'em. I appreciate you pointing that out though, Bluefire. If you have some available later, I would still be interested.
Pretty sure I'll have plenty. Already pollinated another flower and yet another is coming up, and I plan to pollinate that too. Nothing else is blooming now so it's just cyclosectas all the way down.
Sundews69, Garden_Nymph liked this
By za419
Hmm... What to offer.

I'll offer up a packet of seeds from my Drosera x Hercules, from a flower I tried to pollinate with my capensis 'Orange Sherbet' (That would be Drosera (x Hercules) x capensis 'Orange Sherbet') - I don't know how successful it was, and there'll probably be some selfing going on at the very least... But hey, if anyone wants to help me see if something cool comes of it, I'd be happy to mail around some seeds! :lol:
By NightRaider
Offering: 21 VFT OP seeds w/ female parents FTS Maroon Monster, DCXL, King Henry. Pollen parents could include those plus deathcube red and less likely deathcube dente and typical typicals. Germination is not guaranteed, see below.

Went to collect my VFT seeds earlier and either the bees failed me or I somehow snipped them too early despite the stems being dead and seeing a couple pods partly split and a few fully developed seeds exposed. In any event, I just packeted exactly 21 seeds that appear to have a good chance of being viable and was having trouble deciding what to do with them. That said, I'll offer the single packet here and if it goes unclaimed I'll sow them myself and go from there.
Panman liked this
By Sundews69
How much do you think of that is the FTS Maroon Monster OP? That's what mainly interests me.
By NightRaider
Sundews69 wrote:How much do you think of that is the FTS Maroon Monster OP? That's what mainly interests me.
There were roughly 5-6 each from DCXL and MM and the rest were KH, though all of them were in bloom at the same time.
Sundews69 liked this
By hollyhock
I thought this would be more popular. Well I have had a few dud giveaways. Always trying new ideas. Some fly and some sink. I will close it off. We have 3 participants. I will draw this weekend :D. Stay tuned I have another idea 💡 :lol:
Sundews69 liked this
By Sundews69
Sorry, I completely forgot about it. There were some amazing things though, like the cyclosecta seeds.
By Bluefire
Well, if you want those I have two seed pods forming so there will be more. You'll have to trade me something in exchange though, and one pod has already been spoken for. I may make another soon though, if nothing else blooms.
Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mine[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!