FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By carnivorous1123
Ok so my vft has flowered and cane to the end of the flowering and has prodused seeds *yays* i have used the seeds i need and have a few more heads to turn black an i have one that has seeds ready so i have decided to donate them to people wishing for vft seeds the parentage is a very healthy typical which is kept outside and has a lovely red colouration! It has been self pollinated and the seeds are fresh. They are free but you will need to pm me and i will give you my adress you will have to send an envelope to me which has a stampted envelope with your adress inside so i can pop the seeds in and send it straight back i can only have around 3 people so i can give a fair amount of seed out first 3 will have it :D , Liam
By Hayden
Hi Liam.

Can you pm me the details please, if you have any vft left. I can send you the envelope as soon as possible :) Your not in need of any cape sundew anymore? Still got a load left if you like :)

Thanks mate ;)
By Hayden
Btw, im not going to kill these :D

Saying that, I think my last batch are still working.

Im sure these will do good though, taller pots this time and at a minimum of 22c all day long!
By carnivorous1123
if anyone else wants any for now i have no more seed apart from for Hayden and dmagnan. if i get more (still got 4 more flower bud ready to produce) -if they got pollinated. then i will post on this page you can pm me so you get a reserve but don't get your hopes up, Liam
By dmagnan
I think I might give up my spot, I'm really worried about the seeds making it all the way over here in an envelope unprotected from temperature and crushing. I think they should probably go to someone in England, who will probably get a much better germination rate. Everyone else can just shift one up in the que
By carnivorous1123
I got some drosera seeds from the us and no problems with that, but ok harris, you pm me and ill give you my adress
By Andrew
HarrisAz wrote:why im a good owner of the seeds?
:lol:
Hayden was just suggesting that you would be a good "parent" to the seeds. It's a compliment ;)

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!