FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions on how to propagate your plants sexually and asexually, by seed, natural division or leaf pulling

Moderator: Matt

By Apollyon
That's good to know. I did 2 600s in place of a 1000. I wonder how good the 2000 is. Thing looks pretty intense but it's also pretty large. Think it measures 2x4 ft.
By Apollyon
Recently got a macro lens for my phone and caught a cool pic of an insect getting trapped on my aquatica.
Benny liked this
By Apollyon
Last night my monster Rorida died :( Hard to say if that's the expectancy but the plant showed some strange growth habits leading up to it. The top of the stalk basically fused together. Perhaps it was affected by the light fixture as it was almost right on it.

Next time around I plan to grow them outside as it is about to be Spring. Going to search through the flower buds to see if I got any seeds though I don't think so. It has been a learning experience and I do have more seeds to try again. On that note however, I do have some Aquatica, Liniflora, and Rorida x Liniflora (I believe anyway). Hopefully I was able to get some Filifolia Giant and Guehoi seeds as well. I've noticed differences in pollen and the reaction to vibrations. Filifolia barely releases any pollen, Guehoi is selective, and Rorida will gas you with a cloud of the stuff if you hit the anthers. Recently got a cheap electric toothbrush as hitting them with a tuning fork is a tedious chore.
By hungrycarnivores
Hey Apollyon, could I get a little GA3 and some Rorida x Liniflora seed from you in an SASE with cash by chance?
Last bumped by Apollyon on Sat May 21, 2022 6:28 pm.
Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

S. flava or a hybrid

Advice On Using Pool

I'd just use the pools as giant saucers.

Is the pot draining? What water are you using? Wha[…]

What on earth is this?

Looks a lot like springtails to me. Other possibil[…]

What’s happening

Ok so I went looking again today and noticed a sid[…]

All three of those are available in the seed bank[…]

Email them (or call them) and ask if it's pure per[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!