FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Steve_D
GothicJackalPaws wrote:WAITWAITWAIT YOU FORGOT MEEE D:
You're in the United States? I thought that a previous message of yours in this thread implied otherwise--
GothicJackalPaws wrote:Second edit: Nevermind. I don't read before I post. All I saw was "free seeds!" and my brain went "Yipeee!" and didn't read any further than, "within the United States".
By GothicJackalPaws
Steve_D wrote:
GothicJackalPaws wrote:WAITWAITWAIT YOU FORGOT MEEE D:
You're in the United States? I thought that a previous message of yours in this thread implied otherwise--
GothicJackalPaws wrote:Second edit: Nevermind. I don't read before I post. All I saw was "free seeds!" and my brain went "Yipeee!" and didn't read any further than, "within the United States".
Nonono.I'm in NC, USA. I just didn't read read the-- oh nevermind.

Yes, I'm interested, and live in the US. x____x
By Siena
if its still open, I am totally interested :D
By Steve_D
OK-- That's enough people to choose from for these free Drosera intermedia seeds, since I have only 3 packets to send. I'll update this post with the persons chosen by putting the following nicknames written on paper and folded up so I can't see the names into an opaque container and picking 3 at random--

KamoAmo
jamzjamz
plantman1001
Eric
Parker679
GothicJackalPaws
jaester
munchie16201
BoothEatsBUGS
jrmc114064
Siena

OK, here are the 3 winners of these free Drosera seed packets, drawn at random--

Winners of free Drosera intermedia seed packets:
jamzjamz
BoothEatsBUGS
plantman1001

If you three would like your seeds, just send an email to me (not a private message) to steve@flytrapcare.com and list your Forum nickname, your real name and the address you want me to ship them too, and they'll be mailed within a day or two. Best wishes, all-- Steve
By Steve_D
jrmc114064 wrote:Thanks for the chance anyway!
I'm sorry I don't have enough to send to everyone. :)
Steve_D liked this
By parker679
Well dang Steve, way to not send free things to everyone.

Just out of curiosity, how many seeds do you usually put in each packet? I have a ton of D. filiformis seeds that I'm thinking of giving away and I have no clue what a good amount of seeds would be.
By GothicJackalPaws
Steve_D wrote:OK-- That's enough people to choose from for these free Drosera intermedia seeds, since I have only 3 packets to send. I'll update this post with the persons chosen by putting the following nicknames written on paper and folded up so I can't see the names into an opaque container and picking 3 at random--

KamoAmo
jamzjamz
plantman1001
Eric
Parker679
GothicJackalPaws
jaester
munchie16201
BoothEatsBUGS
jrmc114064
Siena

OK, here are the 3 winners of these free Drosera seed packets, drawn at random--

Winners of free Drosera intermedia seed packets:
jamzjamz
BoothEatsBUGS
plantman1001

If you three would like your seeds, just send an email to me (not a private message) to steve@flytrapcare.com and list your Forum nickname, your real name and the address you want me to ship them too, and they'll be mailed within a day or two. Best wishes, all-- Steve
Congrats, guys! So lucky! :D Happy growing.
By Steve_D
parker679 wrote:Just out of curiosity, how many seeds do you usually put in each packet?
Since Drosera seed is tiny as dust, way too many to count. :-) I usually fill a packet container by the pinch, not by any set amount (like an extremely accurate weight measure).
Steve_D liked this
1 year old cape!

Pushing out a flower stalk for the first time. […]

Congratulations! Those are beautiful plants. I&r[…]

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of […]

My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!