FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

FlytrapCare Forum periodic photo contests

Moderator: Matt

By TrapsAndDews
Adelae wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:52 pm Dang it I used my best idea last year and now I have to think of something BESIDES reindeer binata.
I think the reindeer binata was genius. I got my inspiration from the picture optique did last year.
By Panman
Santa and his 'rosea' cheeks
Attachments:
20211204_142514.jpg
20211204_142514.jpg (1021 KiB) Viewed 4386 times
TrapsAndDews, MikeB, elaineo and 8 others liked this
By Panman
One week in on the photo contest and we have 6 entries for 5 prizes. Not bad odds! But we want more people to participate. So shake off your Scrooge and and get into the festivities. Remember that the fifth prize will be awarded based on a random drawing. All it takes is posting your picture, so let's see it!

If you haven't already, please take a look at our entries and vote for your favorites!
By Panman
Sometimes it has problems with linking to other sites. For the contest, you are only allowed to submit one photo so choose which one you want and remove the other. You may want to edit your post and try inserting the image again. I would download it to you computer and then add it to your post using the upload attachment tab.
By DesertPat
Do orchids sitting in front of a Christmas tree qualify for this contest? Or does it have to be strictly carnivorous plants?

Either way, Merry Christmas everyone!Image

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

By DragonsEye
So what is a fashion-conscience elf to do when, while helping Santa to deliver presents to kiddies in the tropics, he discovers his boots have holes in them? (Not to mention being far too warm.) Why he dons a snazzy pair of Nep. maxima booties, of course!
Elf Nep booties.JPG
Elf Nep booties.JPG (466.21 KiB) Viewed 4077 times
plantnerdjules, MaxVft, Lain and 6 others liked this
By Panman
Two weeks in to our Holiday Extravaganza Photo Contest and we have some great pictures! We have some very creative people on this forum. Here are the current standings:
tracieh 10
Panman 7
optique 6
elaineo 6
DragonsEye 6
slicric78 6
thepitchergorwer 5
Seith Snow 5
TrapsAndDews 4
Cosmickitty 4
DesertPat 3
albertoburrito 3

Remember, this month there are prizes for first through fourth place plus a random giveaway for the fifth prize. Even if you aren't sure of your photographic talent, you will want to share a picture so you can be included in the random drawing!

So post your pictures, and if you haven't already, take a look through our submissions and vote for your favorites!
slicric78 liked this
Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!!

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!