FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss carnivorous plant books here

Moderator: Matt

By NatchGreyes

Hey Everyone!

I'm happy to announce that my guide to growing carnivorous plants, Cultivating Carnivorous Plants, was just published! It was many pages of hard work (and a lot of formatting) and I'm very pleased with the end result. I'm happy to be able to offer signed copies to anyone interested.

Cultivating Carnivorous Plants includes growing guides and information chapters on: Aldrovanda, Brocchinia, Catopsis, Cephalotus, Darlingtonia, Dionaea, Drosera, Drosophyllum, Genlisea, Heliamphora, Nepenthes, Pinguicula, Roridula, Sarracenia, Triphyophyllum, and Utricularia.

I mailed out the first round of signed copies today, and I know a few people have ordered it off Amazon already, but I wanted to let everyone know.

Thanks,
-Natch
NatchGreyes liked this
By NatchGreyes
CPCaliLivin wrote:Congratulations on your new book!! Is it your first time writing a book?

Thank you! I actually have a small book on Darlingtonia as well, but it was not nearly as intensive as writing this one. There's so much research, rewriting, formatting, and decision-making involved in a larger volume. It's astonishing!
All Mineral Media

Do people generally buy the 50lb bag of turfac[…]

belloda requests D. capillaris (Butler Co., AL), […]

Another eBay Deal

Wow. Thats seems like a really good deal.

Expanding the Garden

It was a bunch of pepper plants mainly, along with[…]

What’s happening

It looks to be planted too deep. You want the rhiz[…]

Thank you for the seeds and the little gift Cant w[…]

rotted S. purpurea rhizome??

www.hccarnivorousplants.co.uk Wow. I wish we […]

SASE is winging its way to you as we speak. Thanks[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!