FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By VelvetTooth
elaineo wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:38 pm
VelvetTooth wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:17 am
I think they only ship on Tuesdays
Not every Tuesday. Sometimes it takes a couple weeks or more. If you are trying to avoid buying from “people”, I don’t think you will like this shop. It’s just run by one person part time and sometimes they have trouble keeping up with customer service.
He’s quick to respond to emails if u email his gmail directly that’s on his Facebook. I couldn’t resist the price on his 6 yr old medium cobras :lol: not to mention the potted comes with a huge pot of live LFSM
By VelvetTooth
VelvetTooth wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:10 pm Also, does cook’s sell the hardy mountain/Oregon variety?
I emailed him and he said they’re coastal. I think coastal is the reddish brown one while mountain is green/slightly yellow with the only red being in its fangs
By elaineo
VelvetTooth wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:54 pm
elaineo wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:38 pm
VelvetTooth wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:17 am
I think they only ship on Tuesdays
Not every Tuesday. Sometimes it takes a couple weeks or more. If you are trying to avoid buying from “people”, I don’t think you will like this shop. It’s just run by one person part time and sometimes they have trouble keeping up with customer service.
He’s quick to respond to emails if u email his gmail directly that’s on his Facebook. I couldn’t resist the price on his 6 yr old medium cobras :lol: not to mention the potted comes with a huge pot of live LFSM
Oh cool, sounds like you found a secret back door :) please post pics of what you get!
worm in substrate?

Yes. It looks like a fungus gnat larvae to me as[…]

a table with under bed totes painted white used […]

These are argentine ants, to the best of my know[…]

Mixing small amounts of miticide

maybe make an intermediate stock solution that you[…]

Unkown sarracenia

I got these sarracenia from sarracenia northwest a[…]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!