FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By WhereAmI
I'll have 2 packages of Drosera spatulata seed available next week. As for how many seeds will be in them...well Im gonna take a flower stalk of about 10 flowers, divide it in 2 and put five flowers worth of seeds in each package. I would ask for a SASE for them however it would take a week for the envelope to get here then a week to get back so I don't want the seeds sitting around that long. SOOOOOO if you are interested please post here. First 2 people will get the packages. USA residents only please as I can't mail anything out of the military postal service going anywhere other than the US at the moment.
WhereAmI liked this
By Eric
I'd be interested. :D I can send you some Drosera filiformis 'red' or capensis 'red' in exchange.
By WhereAmI
Eric wrote:I'd be interested. :D I can send you some Drosera filiformis 'red' or capensis 'red' in exchange.

Omg I would love some Filiformis as thats one I dont currently own. Both of you guys send me your addresses in a pm and I'll let you know once I send them out next week
By WhereAmI
Lol don't worry about it Travs. This is actually my first set of seed that I've ever been able to give away so Ive been taking the free seed w/o anything to give in exchange for a while.
If the pods end up producing as much seed as my last stalk did last week then your looking at about 100-150 seeds each. These are a bit larger in size than the last ones though as they came from a larger more mature plant so you may luck out. I'll see if I can get an estimate on monday lol
By WhereAmI
Hey guys just an update. I collected the seeds today, Decided to just give you guys each a flowerstalk each so you have about double what you would of got. Not sure of the count but I would guess 100+ maybe. I'll be sending them out tomorrow afternoon when I get back from a business trip I have to take.
WhereAmI liked this

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Drosera germination time

Re: germination time, I got some d. madagascariens[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!